Policies and Forms
To participate at Pegasus Gymnastics we require you to complete the following to participate:
Waiver forms must be filled out, signed, and handed in on the first day of classes.
As we navigate through the current COVID-19 situation we have created new gym policies that must be strictly adhered to. Please note that this document is fluid and will be updated as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
All athletes must complete the Online Daily Checklist each time the enter the facility.
Viewing Room Policies:
- Parent Viewing must be booked online prior to attending.
- Viewing time slots will be limited – please be mindful of the number of viewings you attend to allow space for others.
- Please arrive promptly for your time slot and remain outside until instructed by staff to enter.
- Masks are required for all parent viewing.
- Viewers will also need to fill out the daily screening checklist and have their temperature taken. If it is over 38.0 degrees, you will not be allowed into the facility.
- Only ONE person per athlete. No siblings at this time.
Minor Release of Liability Form
Minor Release of Liability for Participation in Gymnastics. Form must be initialed and signed by participants parent or guardian.
Adult/Parent Release of Liability Form
Adult (18+) Release of Liability for Participation in Gymnastics. Form must be initialed and signed by the adult participant.
Child & Adult Form
Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) Form. To be filled out by all participants.