We are a health and fitness business providing private lessons for groups or individuals. We work with your sport or anything you may want to learn. Our instructors have certifications in gymnastics, trampoline, strength training, first-aid, CPR, and abuse prevention in sport, as well as years of coaching experience. We have worked with divers, synchronized swimmers, cheerleading teams, dancers of all levels, circus acrobat’s, gymnasts, trampolinists, roller skaters, extreme sports, and many more. Pegasus Gymnastics looks forward to adding your clubs and/or teams to that list!
Private Lesson Policies
- Scheduling of all private lessons is done at Pegasus Gymnastics, with individual coaches.
- Gymnasts are allowed in the gym for the duration of their lesson only.
- No substitution for the registered student is permissible. Only the person(s) signed up for the lesson can take the lesson.
- Payments – Private Lessons are paid by cash, directly to the coach providing the service. They then pay a portion back to Pegasus to cover a rental fee.
- All athletes must have an AGF Waiver and a PIPA Form signed before entering the gym
- Make-up Policy – Pegasus Gymnastics does not supply make-ups for missed lessons or late arrivals of the student EXCEPT:
- Lessons missed due to gym problems or unscheduled closing of the facility.
- Cancellations – You may be charged for classes cancelled with less than 24-hour notice, this will be up to the coach providing the service, and will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
To book a private lesson or for more information, please email email@example.com
Rates will depend on the coaches experience and certification. There is an annual membership fee of $67.60 + GST will be paid through our registration system.