Compulsory Provincial Championship
Please see the following information from AGF for the 2022 Alberta Compulsory Championships. 2022_Alberta_Compulsory_Championships.pdf
Athletes eligible for this competition: JO Levels 3, 4, and 5
** Athletes must compete at a minimum of 3 prior competitions this season and must compete all 4 events to be eligible for Provincials as this is a sanctioned event **
You will be required to pay for the registration fee in full at the time of check out in iClassPro.
The cost of this event is $125 plus a $5 administration fee total of $130. Late registrations, if accepted will be subject to a $50 late fee.
** The final daily schedule will be emailed out approximately 2 weeks prior to the event.
Please see the following directions for completing registration through iClassPro
Instructions for Registration
Ensure that you are on Pegasus East location on iClassPro
– Login to your iClassPro account
– Select “Registration”
– Select “Meet registration”
– Select the “WAG – 2022 Compulsory Provincial Championships ”
– Proceed to check out
May 13th –15th, 2022
West Wind Gymnastics Club
245 10 St N
- Comfort room with 2 double beds – $111.00 plus taxes / per room / per night
- Premium room with 2 queens and a sofa bed – $135.00 plus taxes / per room / per night
- Code to be used when calling in direct is PROMO.
Sure Stay by Best Western:
- Room with 2 Queens – 112.00+ Tax
- Standard King room – 120.50+ Tax
- Family Suite – 134.00 + Tax
- All room rate is based on 2 adults in rooms extra adult 17+ will a extra cost of $10.00 per person based on max occ of room.
– If Entry Fee refund form is submitted 9 business days prior to the event, a full refund will be issued minus a $25 administration fee
– If Entry Fee refund form is between 5 and 8 days prior to the event, a full refund will be given minus a $35 late administration fee
– If Entry Fee refund form is submitted less than 5 business days prior to the event, no refund will be issued
– Exception: Full entry fee will be refunded for medical reasons at any time prior to the start of the event- a medical note may be required upon request.