New Customer Portal
If you are a current or past member of Pegasus, please use the email associated with your old Amilia account.
If you do not know your password or you are logging in for the first time, please click forgot password and type in your email address. We will send you an email to reset your account password.
If it does not recognize the email you provide, but you have an account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about your account.
We have a big change coming!
We have made the tough decision to change our online registration software Amilia. We have recognized that we have grown out of the capabilities of Amilia and seem to be running into more and more problems with billing and the registration system.
Saying that we are excited to be switching to iClassPro. After an extensive research process, we realize that software meets our needs a lot better than Amilia. The goal is to switch over recreational and kindergym athletes by your next payment (Nov 15th) and competitive athletes by your next payment (Dec 1st).
What We Are Doing
– We are migrating your family and athlete information over to the new software.
– We will be contacting all current members to enter in your credit card or e-cheque information into this new software.
– Your child will be re-registering into the current program that they are registered in Amilia.
What You Need to Do
– You can access your Customer Portal through your computer’s web browser at https://app.iclasspro.com/
– Or you can also download the iClassPro app on to your phone, available for both Andriod and Apple users. The app is a great feature and allows for quick easy access to your account. Click here to download the Mobile App Guide.
– You will need to use the same email address as your Amilia login. For your first login, select forgot password to set a password for your account.
– Please check the information on your account to make sure it transferred over correctly, and fill in any missing details.
We apologize for doing this in the middle of the season but feel it is necessary to be able to run the quality of programs and service we expect for our customers. Pegasus staff will be following up with all clients over the next month to make sure this transition is smooth for our customers.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to ask, email us at email@example.com