Due to the ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, Pegasus Gymnastics has decided to extend to a VOLUNTARY CLOSURE.
Pegasus Gymnastics will be closed effective immediately until March 22, 2020:
Pegasus Gymnastics will be closed from: MARCH 16 – MARCH 22, 2020
We are working closely with AHS to take ALL measures to fully clean and sanitize in accordance with their recommendations.
Please be advised of the following:
· A credit will automatically be applied to your account for any missed classes scheduled during this time, no further action on your part is required
We will continue to have our office staff working remotely throughout the facility closures to answer any and all questions. The best method of contact is via email, please contact the following:
This voluntary and proactive closure of our facility is being done in an effort to be SAFETY FIRST for the health and wellbeing of all of our Pegasus Gymnastics participants, families, and staff.
At this time, Alberta Health Services recommends the following methods for the prevention of COVID-19:
– Wash your hands often and well
– Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick
– Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
– Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill
– When sick, cover your cough and sneezes and then wash your hands
Symptoms for COVID-19 are similar to those for influenza or other respiratory illnesses. The most common symptoms include:
– Extreme tiredness
Should you be experiencing ANY of these symptoms, please stay at home and contact Health Link at 811. You can also visit Alberta Health Services for the most accurate, up to date information.